PARIS – Friday March 20, 2020
REPORT ON TOUR MARCH 2020
Following government measures taken due to the spread of COVID-19 imposing complete containment throughout the territory until further notice, we are forced to postpone the tour of Paul Personne, whose new dates are as follows :
– The session of March 27, 2020 at the Olympia is postponed to November 9, 2020 in this same room.
The tickets in your possession will remain valid for this new session. However, customers who already wish to have their tickets refunded can contact the point of sale where they were purchased, within two months, until 20 May 2020 inclusive.
Please note: tickets for the concert on March 27, 2020 will not be valid for the concert on June 24, 2020. The postponement is only valid for the concert on November 9, 2020.
PROVINCE & BELGIUM:
– The session of March 20, 2020 at the Laiterie de STRASBOURG is postponed to June 19, 2020 in this same room.
– The session of March 21, 2020 the Rodia de BESANCON is postponed to June 18, 2020 in this same room.
– The session of March 22, 2020 at the Vapor of DIJON is postponed to June 17, 2020 in this same room.
– The session from March 25, 2020 at the Steréréolux de NANTES is postponed to June 22, 2020 in this same room.
– The session of March 29, 2020 at the Cirque Royal in BRUXELLES is postponed to June 29, 2020 in this same room.
The concert on March 12 at the Le Mans Exhibition Center has been postponed to a later date.
The concert of March 13 at the Quai des Arts d’Argentan is postponed to a later date.
The concert of March 14 at All that Jazz in Blois is postponed to a later date.
The concert of April 2 at Carène de Brest is postponed to a later date.
The concert of April 4 at Casino Barrière in Lille is postponed to a later date.
The concert of April 5 at Casino Barrière de Deauville is postponed to a later date.
The tickets in your possession should remain valid for these new sessions. To know the terms of refunds and / or exchanges, please contact your point of sale or the room.
Regarding the rest of the tour, we will come back to you soon with new postponement dates.
Genius guitarist, recognized by the greatest, Paul Personne knew how to cultivate his difference: that of his warm voice mixed with guitars.
If the label of bluesman sticks to the skin, Paul Personne is also an exceptional melodist and a author of talent.
In 2016, he released the album “Lost In Paris Blues Band” fruit of an improvised session of 3 days at Ferber Studios with exceptional artists (Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal, Robben Ford, John Jorgenson or Beverly Jo Scott).
After a fall 2019 tour that sold out, Paul Personne returns to the roads in the spring of 2020.
It will also go through the Olympia on March 27 (full) and June 24!