PARIS – Wednesday March 11, 2020
To follow up on the Decree of the Ministry of Solidarity and Health of March 9, 2020 on various measures relating to the fight against the spread of the Covid-19 virus which Article 1 provides that “any gathering bringing the simultaneous presence of more than 1,000 people on the national territory until April 15, 2020 “, the following performances by David Hallyday, where for some more than 1,000 spectators were expected, are postponed:
– That of Tuesday March 10 planned at the Commanderie de Dole is postponed to Tuesday June 2;
– That of Wednesday March 11th planned at the Cooperative of May of Clermont-Ferrand is postponed to Sunday 1st November;
– That of Thursday March 12 scheduled at the Fémina Theater in Bordeaux is postponed to Thursday November 5;
-The one scheduled for Saturday March 14 at the Casino Barrière Theater in Biarritz has been postponed to November 4;
– That of Sunday, March 15 scheduled at the Casino Barrière Theater in Toulouse is postponed to Tuesday, November 3;
– That of Thursday March 19 planned at the Arcadia in Annecy is postponed to Wednesday June 3;
– That of Tuesday March 24 scheduled at Cepac SIlo in Marseille is postponed to Saturday November 7.
Also, to follow the Order of the Swiss Federal Council on measures to combat the spread of the Covid-19 virus, the following representation is also postponed:
– That of Tuesday March 17 scheduled at the Salle Métropole in Lausanne in Switzerland is postponed to Saturday May 30;
Tickets purchased for the original sessions will be valid for these new sessions. However, customers who already wish to have their tickets refunded can contact the point of sale where they were purchased (refund period of two months from the scheduled date of the concert).
We deeply regret these cancellations and thank the organizers, halls and spectators for their understanding.
The team of Gérard Drouot Productions